Real information on San Carlos Sonora Mexico

Pentagon Waste where is the Audit

About Us Forums Political Forum Pentagon Waste where is the Audit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

This story should disgust all of us, http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/11/18/us-usa-pentagon-waste-specialreport-idUSBRE9AH0LQ20131118

The American Military is so utterly bloated that the saving alone from the waste I suspect could easily provide Universal Heath care for all americans.

Eisenhower warned about the military industrial complex and America is the largest arms dealer it the world. This is something I think all americans, left right and center should get behind.

Accountability and stop the waste in the military and spend the money on infrastructure for America and Heath Care.

rana
    Participant

you’d think all americans would be up in arms about this but nope..with all the talk about cutting spending especially fiscally conservative gop’ers should be all over this… our favorite and fattest sacred cow….untouchable

we’re not really serious about cutting spending until the shameful waste at the pentagon is audited and ended

rana
    Participant

if you’re against pentagon and defense spending waste, you are labelled unpatriotic… how did THIS ever come about in our country?? where the fuck did THIS shit come from? ike unpatriotic and unsupportive of our troops ???

we are and have been making a big mistake on this issue and it has and will affect the failure of our foreign policy strategy….in our 237 year history is there ANY country we have not invaded at some point…?

the age of might makes right is long past, all this excessive military might is a liability NOT an asset

admin
    Keymaster

The most patriotic thin a man or women can do is to question the powers that be, especially when that power is your own government.

Ethnocentrism and Jingoism’s are often mistaken for patriotism.

I highly suggest, if anyone has not already done so, reading the wonderful books written by the late great Chomers Johnson. Blow Back, Sorrows of Empire and the last one who’s name escapes me at the moment!!

rana
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.