Voting at General/Ordinary Assemlies

About Us Forums Ask Ines Mexican Law Voting at General/Ordinary Assemlies

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  onthehook 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #3332


    There is some information out there that states you must get a ‘power of attorney’ from your trust holder/bank allowing you, the foreigner, to represent and vote at condo. Assemblies. They/the bank, are the true ‘owners’ of the property (located within the Federal Zona on the coastline). Other rumors state you do NOT have to get anything from the bank. Yes, with the trust, you, the foreigner can do pretty much whatever you like with ‘your’ property but NOT vote.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.