New Immigration Law

About Us Forums Ask Ines Mexican Law New Immigration Law

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vicente 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #1289


    Can I complete my application for and get my  TEMPORARY RESIDENCE STATUS at any Mexican Consulate Office in the US?



    James I believe that you can and will double check that for you. I assume you already have a current FM2 or FM3 visa at the moment?



    Here is how I think it will work James but we are gonna call Mexico City Immigration, we don’t ever talk to the locals here, and confirm this.

    If you have a current FM2 or FM3 visa then you can go to a Mexican consulate in the U.S.A. and do the paper work. Then on your return trip to Guaymas you will take that paperwork to Immigration here in Guaymas and finish it off and get your new Immigration Card with your picture on it.

    Again we are going to call our Mexico City contact at immigration and double check that information for you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.