Real information on San Carlos Sonora Mexico

It's time for George Gadsby to go.

About Us Forums Local Happening’s It's time for George Gadsby to go.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    zodiac1
    Participant

If there are any of like mind please email me or post here. His egotistical and selfserving  moderating of Viva has gone on long enough. Alec should drop him. Money is the only reason Alec has him associated with Viva. It might take a petition with the threat of boycotting Viva sponsors until the bad seed is tossed out. Anyone have any better ideas to rid this disruptive liar I would like to hear it.

admin
    Keymaster

One of the main reasons I started this forum was so people could post information with out having to worry about it being taken down if they stepped on some ones toes. I truly believe that the Viva Forum has done tremendous damage to the community by not allowing anyone to post any information that might be construed as negative. Especially if the information was on the Ordaz family.

If people have been wronged and ripped off then the only way to confront that is by publishing the information. The problem in Mexico is that white collar criminals almost never go to jail. What that means is that we need to let people know who is honest and who is not. Since the Ministerio Publico is so easily bribed here we need to warn people of who they can trust. If Viva or the San Carlos Mexico.com board had allowed people to post the truth I would have never started this web site.

Alex told me flat out that he banned me from the Forum because he had been threatened by the Ordaz’s after our South of the Border Land of Disorder series came out. Alex told me that he was at home when someone knocked on his door. He opened it and was told by a someone claiming to be a lawyer for the Ordaz family that he would be sued if he allowed me to continue posting information on the forum. Alex never asked for any ID from this person nor their identification. That is how the Ordaz family works. They threaten the weak. It is sad since Alex I guess now lives in fear of the Ordaz Cartel. He shouldn’t. He should realize that the mouse is more mighty than the tongue of an Ordaz.

zodiac1
    Participant

San Carlos info > Forums > Community Bulletin Board > Exposés of San Carlos
    Locked and UNLOCKED
    George had a good go at back-peddeling but seemed to run out of steam. Those who appreciate the way George has aggressively attacked the good hearted deeds of the well established pet adoption organization by his insistant rants of accountability and transparancy, should be ashamed of yourselves.

Those who appreciate the way George has deemed what is fit to post or edit posts to fit his ego and locks topics or bans individuals lest they expose him for the narrisist he is should be ashamed of yourselves.

Those who appreciate the way George has lied and volunteered (“not the way Zorro spelled it”) his way into your right of free speech should be ashamed.

Those who appreciate the way George as a newcomer has exploited many local charities and fundraisers and then exhibited signs of grandeour by depicting himself and him alone in photos and posts as the one responsible should be ashamed of yourselves.

It’s time for George Gadsby to go.

zodiac1
    Participant

Loading…

View Member ProfileSend Private MessageSend EmailFind Member’s Topics Find Member’s Posts
    Phoenix

Moderator SAID

Posted Today at 05:21 PM

“Hookup.. Pick your fight with someone else. I’m not interested. I know you can do it better but have declined my offer to turn it over to you many times.

If anyone else out there would like to moderate the Viva Forum please make your request known to Alecs. ”

There are so many who could do it better than you George.  Actually Alec could do it better and has.  Just for once do the right thing and step aside for the good of free speech and good people.

Loading…

View Member ProfileSend Private MessageSend EmailFind Member’s Topics Find Member’s Posts
    Phoenix

Moderator Said

Posted Today at 05:27 PM

“A favorite quote I picked up along the way.

“If I were to try to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for any other business. I do the very best I know how – the very best I can; and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out all right, what’s said against me won’t amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right would make no difference.”

A. Lincoln”

George you liken yourself to HONEST ABE? Too funny!!!!

Loading…

zodiac1
    Participant

THE Moderator GEORGE GADSBY HAS A BROWN RING AROUND HIS NOSE FROM Lic. Carmen Ordaz, Attorney-at-Law
    Star Realty’s
    ASS- HOLE…

Loading…

View Member ProfileFind Member’s Topics Find Member’s Posts
    goldin

Posted Today at 05:53 PM

Phoenix, your reference to #72 gives no light about my query. Mine is the same as #68. You changed the headline to include the first statement on the post, but it does nothing to address the request by some to clarify the fact that the initial headline AND first text line is a falsehood.

YES GOLDIN>>>It is a falshood…That is what the brown ring on Georges nose is from…

Loading…

Dex
    Participant

It is time for Gadsby to go north.

Dex
    Participant

Just more proof of one sided fueds that remain the major characteristic of Gadsby. He epitomizes the adage, if you are not with me, I am your enemy. This power hungry newbie has migrated here running away from a less than stellar past.

Phoenix

Posted 11 hours ago #23

——————————————————————————–

jitoma:

Vince and Viva don’t mix well. He has made it quite clear on his board and I will confirm it here.

zodiac1
    Participant

In the words of GeorgeInSanCarlos on Viva 6/15 2013 who posted #34 in the thread titled “A message from the president of the SC Pet Adoption Center”,” “A revisit to this thread is due.”
    It’s time for George Gadsby to go.
    The silent majority has finally told Gadsby to Shut The Fuck Up. Let’s hope this is the end of the sick naked king’s reign.

Dex
    Participant

It has been way too long since that piece of shit gadsby has been mentioned here. SC bit it the day that asshole showed up. What a jerk, living off of others who think there volunteer monies is going to alec…ya right. Just like all the monies for the road, went into his pocket.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.