Real information on San Carlos Sonora Mexico

IF HE'S TALK'N HE'S LYING!!

About Us Forums Political Forum IF HE'S TALK'N HE'S LYING!!

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dex
    Participant
    admin
    Keymaster

Listen they all lie, that is a given and that is a typical mainstream media bullshit title to an article on line designed to get people to click on it.

I will post the democracy now interview with Hersh that I just watched this morning that is a must see for anyone who wants to follow the story and then listen to Hersh talk about what the real story is that has not been written about yet. This is such a great story I might even put it in the paper since it just broke and our dead line is tomorrow.

The story as told to Goodmin is not the fact that the administration didn’t tell the whole story. Who expects the whole truth from the government, I mean really? Listen to what Hersh says towards the end of the story if you want to hear what he, Hersh that is, believes is the real story.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by admin.
    rana
    Participant

presidents lying?? come on everyone KNOWS it goes with the job….

it is an attribute – no, a prerequisite – for ALL usa presidents, what with all the secretive spy vs spy, undercover, underhanded weapons and other bs the country has had going since wwII? ..they HAD to be…

that’s why clinton and reagan were seen as “good” presidents, as opposed to inexperienced, lousy liars such as bush, carter and obama

admin
    Keymaster

The full piece is here at the London Review of Books http://www.lrb.co.uk/2013/12/08/seymour-m-hersh/whose-sarin

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by admin.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.